FOOD + BEVERAGE MANAGER
An international design hostel located on the Atlantic Seaboard in Cape Town is seeking a Food & Beverage Manager to promote and manage a bar and grill in a professional but fun and energetic environment.
- University or Hotel School degree is preferable
- Previous bar/ restaurant management experience
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Demonstrated leadership skills; sound judgement and common sense
- Work experience with a high intensity bar operation
- Good verbal and written skills
- Ability to build a strong team focused on revenue generating and exceeding customer expectations
- Ability to innovate and foster creativity
- Maintain integrity and confidentiality at all times
- Strong leadership skills and ability to manage and develop staff
- Ability to organise and complete work in accordance to deadlines
- Computer literate: Microsoft Office and POS systems operation
Please send a cover letter, picture and at least 3 written references with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Candidates must be available for a face to face interview in Cape Town. If you do not receive a reply within 14 days, please regard your application as unsuccessful.