BREAKFAST + LUNCH SERVER (WAITER)
An international design hostel located on the Atlantic Seaboard in Cape Town is seeking a permanent breakfast & lunch shift server in our food and beverage department to provide consistent and professional food and beverage service in a fun and energetic environment.
- University or Hotel School degree is preferable
- Practical knowledge of beverage operations
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- High energy level, positive work attitude and a team player
- Superior customer service and conflict resolution skills
- High personal presentation and appearance
- Excellent communication skills, including written, oral and telephonic skills, including problem solving, decision making and interpersonal skills
- Computer literate – Microsoft Office and POS systems operation
Please send a cover letter, picture and at least 3 written references with your CV to email@example.com. Candidates must be available for a face to face interview in Cape Town. If you do not receive a reply within 14 days, please regard your application as unsuccessful.