In these times of uncertainty, never@home Cape Town assures you that the health, safety and comfort of our guests and crew members remains our top priority.
We have therefore implemented further precautionary measures and flexible booking terms to ensure the well-being of our guests, including:
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms and public areas.
- Frequent sanitisation of high-contact points, such as door handles, reception counters, bathrooms and communal facilities.
- Hand sanitisers placed at guest contact areas, such as reception desk, chillout lounge, communal kitchen.
- Personal hand sanitisers, face masks and gloves are available for guests to purchase at our reception desk.
- Strict house rules limiting gatherings in social areas in line with government restrictions.
- Increased signage throughout the property of the health, safety and social distancing protocols guests are to follow.
- Regular training of our crew members ensuring proper awareness of recommended COVID-19 World Health Organization (WHO) hygiene and safety protocols.
- Guests or crew members showing flu like symptoms will be required to seek an immediate medical assessment.
- Updated our booking cancellation policies to give guests more flexibility when booking with us.
- Moving forward cancellation is free of charge 3 days prior to arrival. Thereafter a 100% cancellation fee will be charged.
As the response to the COVID-19 outbreak changes we too are evolving our health and safety measures to ensure we have your back every step of the way.