The summer sunset concerts are back! And, as usual, the magnificent gardens of Kirstenbosch provide the backdrop for these open-air gigs – the perfect place to spend a lazy Sunday afternoon. It’s also a fantastic picnic location, so bring along a blanket and a hamper of goodies.
THE 2019/2010 LINE UP
This summers excited line up has been revealed. View it HERE
DO’S AND DON’TS
Please enjoy the concert and abide by the following:
- Do take all your litter home, the concert venue is bin-free.
- Do leave the garden by 20h00.
- Do respect the peace and cleanliness of adjacent residential areas when leaving.
- Do bring low chairs only.
- Don’t smoke in the audience.
- Don’t bring high deckchairs that obstruct the view of the stage.
- Don’t climb on the stage or enter flower beds.
- Don’t leave litter in our World Heritage Site.