The Cape Town Coffee Festival is Cape Town’s flagship coffee event, celebrating Africa’s burgeoning coffee scene and its creative lifestyle. The 2-day event during the 1st and 2nd of June 2019, will take place at the Castle of Good Hope, where visitors will enjoy endless free coffee tastings, interactive workshops, demonstrations from world-class baristas, delicious street food, coffee cocktails and so much more.
- The African coffee experience
- Latte art live
- The lab
- Live music stage
- Coffee art project gallery
- Coffee cocktail bar
- Street food market
- The shop
100% of profits will be donated to Project Waterfall, partnering with South African charities supporting local life-changing projects, such as Woza. The Woza Coffee School is a charitable trust that not only trains the youth in South African townships to become baristas, but connects them to their first job. Since 2011, Project Waterfall has raised over $1.5 million, bringing clean water to more than 37,000 people across seven countries.
Each ticket includes:
- Free unlimited coffee. As much as you could possibly drink!
- Interactive workshops, seminars and demonstrations from world-class baristas
- Access to more than 60 exciting vendors
- Live music, DJs, art exhibitions, cocktails and street food
- 100% of all profits will be donated to Project Waterfall and other local charities, including Woza