Witness the natural zest for life that the people of the Langa community have through their art, smiles, dancing and the spirit of their music.
Visit a quaint craft market, local ‘shebeen’ (bar), an arts centre and briefly visit two diverse churches to experience the joy of the community on a Sunday morning.
- Hostel pick up 8.30am (+/-)
- Visit local community center/ shebeen/ church(s)
- Township walk / cycle on request
- African lunch optional after the tour
- Hostel return 1.30pm (+/-)
R600 (minimum 2 people)
Lunch option, extra R150 per person
Langa, which literally means “sun” in the Xhosa language, was first established in 1927, making it one of South Africa’s oldest informal settlements.
E-mail our Travel Guru, Phil, for more information – email@example.com