MARINE BIG 5
Our Marine Big 5 trips gives you the opportunity to spot the ocean’s Marine Big 5, which includes, sharks, whales, dolphins, penguins and seals. The on board marine biologist will be on hand to teach you more about the amazing animals that visit our shores.
Every year from June to December, the Southern right whales arrive to mate and calve. You may witness mating displays, breaching, tail slapping, spy-hopping and much more. Out of season you may also be fortunate enough to see Bryde’s whales, Humpback whales, the elusive Humpback dolphin, Common dolphin, an incredible array of seabirds and we guarantee a sighting of our almost 60,000 strong Cape fur seal colony on Geyser Rock.
- Hostel pick up and drop off to Kleinbaai, 2 hours from CT
- Coffee/tea and muffins on arrival
- The onboard Marine Biologist will educate you on all the species encountered while out at sea.
- Expert crew and guides attend to your every need
- Amazing photographic opportunities
- Life-jackets and wet-weather gear if needed
- Warm soup and bread after the trip
- Free visit to the African Penguin and Seabird Sanctuary
The 5 star, custom built Dream Catcher boat is the largest in the area, capable of withstanding most weather types so safety and reliability is guaranteed.
E-mail our Travel Guru, Phil, for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org
All trips are weather dependent, therefore collection times can only be confirmed the day before your trip. Safety is our main priority.