CAPE PENINSULA (ONE)
The most affordable and fun way to see beautiful Cape Town and it’s surroundings including a drive on one of the most scenic roads in the world!
Everything from the stunning views from Chapman’s Peak drive to meeting the Jackass Penguins to enjoying a picnic lunch in the Cape Point Nature Reserve whilst taking in the spectacular scenery that lies before you.
- 8.15am hostel pick up
- Optional visit to Duiker Island
- Chapmans Peak drive
- Visit the penguin colony at Boulders Beach (optional)
- Cape Point/Cape of Good Hope nature reserve
- Basic picnic and hike to Cape Point Lighthouse
- Hostel return @ 6.30pm (+/-)
You have the option to visit Duiker Island in Hout Bay which is home to between 8,000 and 15,000 cape fur seals depending on the time of year.
E-mail our Travel Guru, Phil, for more information – email@example.com