5 DAY GARDEN ROUTE
South Africa’s famed Garden Route offers a generous dose of the great outdoors, where nature and adventure combine in one perfect playground. Country roads perfectly frame both the rolling farmlands and endless flora and fauna. The landscape dramatically changes – from wine farms to untamed wilderness, Tsitsikamma forest to mountain ranges This tour is perfectly designed with a blend of fun and tranquillity in beautiful settings.
- Departs most Mondays from Cape Town (± 1700km return journey)
- Join a small group with an accredited local tour guide
- Drive the dusty roads of Addo National Park in the tour vehicle, searching for wild elephant herds and other wildlife.
- Paddle through the staggering scenery and abundant birdlife of Wilderness
- The adventurous at heart can opt (with extra costs) to jump from the world’s highest bridge bungy spots -216m!
- Walk through the luscious Tsitsikamma forest over suspension bridges with views of a secret beach
- Opt (with extra costs) to zipline through dramatic scenery and over waterfalls in the Tsitsikamma forest
- Hang ten on the world famous Supertubes or chill at the beach in Jeffreys Bay
- Soak in the views of Knysna and its surrounds from atop the sandstone heads
- Head deep underground to the illuminated wonder world of the Cango Caves
- Roadtrip along Route 62’s semi-desert country plains with quirky pitstops along the way
- Opt (with extra cost) to follow orphaned African elephants at Buffelsdrift on their trek to the waterhole
- 5-day tour (Return Friday evening)
- Canoe hire in Wilderness
- Cango caves entry fee
- National Parks Entry fees
- Transport, Accommodation and dinner and breakfast included
R7,600 per person – for travel until October 2021
You will visit Oudtshoorn “the ostrich capital of the world” according to Lonely Planet and 29km down the road the only show caves in South Africa, the picturesque, underground Cango Caves.
E-mail our Travel Guru, Phil, for more information – email@example.com