3 DAY GARDEN ROUTE
For those looking to explore the Garden route with action-packed activities included, this is the one for you!
- Departs most Fridays from Cape Town (± 1200km return journey)
- Join a small group with an accredited local tour guide
- Paddle through the staggering scenery and abundant birdlife of Wilderness
- Spot some of Africa’s Big Five on a 4×4 safari at a Private Game Reserve
- Head deep underground to the illuminated wonder world of the Cango Caves
- Roadtrip along Route 62’s semi-desert country plains with quirky pitstops along the way
- The adventurous at heart can opt (with extra costs) to jump from the world’s highest bridge bungy spots -216m!
- Opt (with extra costs) to follow orphaned African elephants at Buffelsdrift on their trek to the waterhole
- 3 day tour (Return Sunday evening)
- Canoe hire in Wilderness
- Cango caves entry fee
- 4×4 Game drive safari
- Transport, Accommodation and dinner and breakfast included
R4,800 per person – for travel until October 2021
For most people, looking over the edge of a 216m bridge might be quite enough of a thrill. For others though, throwing themselves off the bridge is a far better pastime. On this trip you will visit Bloukrans Bridge, 40km east of Plettenberg Bay, which is the highest commercially operated bungy jump in the world.
E-mail our Travel Guru, Phil, for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org