2 DAY OVERNIGHT SAFARI
Venture off the beaten track with an overnight stay away from Cape Town, searching for the Big 5 on a game drive, enjoying a bush walk safari and walking with orphaned elephants.
Following a game ranger with an ‘on foot’ safari followed by a traditional South African Braai (BBQ)
- Departs most Saturdays from Cape Town (± 900km return journey)
- Join a small group with an accredited local tour guide
- Spot some of Africa’s Big Five on a 4×4 safari at a Private Game Reserve
- Learn about indigenous plants, insects, birds and other wildlife on a second 4×4 bush safari
- Opt (with extra costs) to follow orphaned African elephants at Buffelsdrift on their trek to the waterhole
- Visit the Ostrich capital, overnight stay in Oudtshoorn
- Transport, Accommodation and dinner and breakfast included
- Explore the scenic Route62 country road
- Return Sunday evening
R3,700 per person – for travel until October 2021
Also known as the Wine Route, Route 62 leads through the wine-growing areas and spans a distance of 850 km from Cape Town to Port Elizabeth.
E-mail our Travel Guru, Phil, for more information – firstname.lastname@example.org