As the month draws to an end, we would like to take this moment to thank ALL of the never@home crew for their constant hard work and enthusiasm. never@home wouldn’t be the home it has become without you! But there can only be one Crew Member of the Month for April 2016, so please join us as we congratulate Welcome for winning.
Welcome has worked extra hard in the Randy’s kitchen and showed huge dedication to The Randy Warthog and the hostel. He has worked many breakfasts shifts on his own, maintaining and raising the standard that our guests are used to.
Thank you Welcome!
We think it’s only fair for you to learn a little more about our awesome Crew Member of the Month, so we asked Welcome a few questions about himself and Cape Town, just for you …
1) How long have you lived in Cape Town?
2) What is your favourite dish at the Randy?
The Durban curry in a Bunny
3) Aside from The Randy Warthog (of course), where else do you like to eat and/or drink in Cape Town?
The Waterfront once a month at Spur with the great harbour view.
4) If you were a cartoon character who would you be? And why?
Tom an Jerry. I would love to be Tom because he is a very clever.
5) If you could only take one item on holiday with you, what would it be?
6) Besides Cape Town where is your next favourite place to visit in South Africa?
Kimberley because of the big hole there.
Who has made a positive impact for you during your stay at never@home? We would love to know so we can ensure they get the acknowledgement and gratification they deserve. Stay tuned for Crew Member of the month for May …